Make Empowered Decisions
That are based on knowledge and not bound by rules and restrictions.
Initial Consultation Package
In person or virtual appointments available. In person sessions are available in Carlsbad and surrounding neighborhoods. Virtual appointments are available via phone, Skype or Facetime
Initial Consult – 1 Hours
- Discuss your current health status, dietary habits, wellness goals, and nutrition questions and concerns.
- Evaluate and address your personal medical, behavioral, and social concerns regarding nutrition and lifestyle.
Follow-Up – 1 Hour
- You will receive written nutrition and health suggestions.
- Create an individualized course of action for achieving your unique health and nutrition goals.
- You will be encouraged to prioritize your health goals and explore new ways to approach healthier eating habits and lifestyle choices.
Follow up sessions will be at my Encinitas office or virtually
Designed for clients that have completed their Initial Consultation Package and would like to make a commitment to achieving their nutrition and health goals with continued education, accountability, and support.
Packages can be purchased as:
- 1 session
- 3 sessions
- 6 sessions
- 12 sessions
This 60-minute tour is designed to provide you with tools for success when shopping to meet your nutritional needs.
During the tour you will learn:
- How to read labels .
- Identify good or bad ingredients.
- Healthy ways to navigate the aisles for nutrition success.
- Understand when to purchase organic or not organic.
Purge the foods that are holding you back. We will take a deep dive into your refrigerator and cabinets where you will learn why some foods will stay while others must go. Create an environment that will set you up for success. Typically 1-2 hours.
Group Education and Corporate Wellness
Katie has a strong background as a nutrition educator, starting in 2002. Her audiences have ranged from large corporations, teacher associations, wellness centers, fitness groups, and children. Katie’s presentations are entertaining, informative and focus on positive reinforcement, while promoting realistic lifestyle changes for optimal health.
A variety of health education topics are available as individual sessions or as a series. Additional topic suggestions are gladly accepted.
- Mindful Eating
- Portion Distortion
- SMART Goals
- Stress and Nutrition
- Nutrition and Inflammation
- Anti-Inflammatory Diet
- Heart Healthy Nutrition
- Understanding Carbohydrates
- Understanding Fats
- Understanding Proteins
- Demystifying Sugar and Sugar Substitutes
- Healthy For The Holidays
- Beverages – The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Top Reason You May Not Be Losing Weight
Free Nutrition Tips, Tricks & Recipes
Join my newsletter and get lots of great health tips and delicious recipes to jumpstart your health.